We are smack down in the holiday season and you know what that means…POTLUCKS, HOLIDAY PARTYS, SWEETS, TREATS, and more. Melissa went to work last week and her staff asked her “Do you know any healthy potluck recipes…because all they have at these parties are cakes, cookies, and donuts.” Melissa said….”OF COURSE I DO.” Choco Avo Pudding has a surprise ingredient of a leafy green. You can disguise this healthy green in a combination of flavors.
We love the rich chocolate taste of this recipe without processed sugar or dairy. This is perfect for your sweet tooth and for your special guests at your holiday party.
It is often hard to purchase pudding at the store given all the processed sugar and dairy that is put into the pudding. Not to mention all the preservatives doesn’t help either. Making it home is the best as you get a bunch of fiber which is so good for our health!
Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 medium avocados
- 3/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup date syrup or maple syrup
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 tbsp dutch cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 80 gram 100% dark chocolate
- Add peeled and scooped or sliced avocado to a blender
- Add almond milk, spinach, date syrup, cocoa powder, sea salt, and vanilla to the blender
- Blend until the mixture is very smooth and creamy.
- Melt the dark chocolate bar in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Add the dark chocolate to the blender, and blend into the pudding mixture.
- Fully cool for the thickest and richest pudding.
- You can also add a small amount of water for a preferred thin texture
- Top with your favorite berries