1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pulse walnuts into food processor until the mixture is evenly grounded.
3. Drain Tofu in a strainer for 10 minutes and pat down with a towels to absorb moister. Use masher or large fork to finely break a apart tofu resembling ground meat. Mash until consistent and fully processed.
4. Place processed walnuts and tofu in a large bowl, add spices above and mix evenly.
5. Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping plantbased meat halfway through to prevent burning
6. Serve with frozen roasted corn, cilantro, white onions, lime, and guacamole in a corn tortilla or mixed qunioa and leafy greens. Enjoy!