The Plantbased Taco
Are your craving tacos? This is a nutbased cauliflower meat topped with bellpeppers and avocado.
- food processor
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups whole walnuts
- 2 tbsp bragg liquid aminos sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch black pepper (optional for more heat)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional for extra spicy)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is evenly ground.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through to prevent over-browning.
- Serve with corn, black beans, roasted bell peppers, and guacamole in whole wheat tacos or over fresh leafy greens for a taco salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!