What I love about cooking is that there are no rules! You can be creative and choose what to include in your meals. There is no “right” way to cooking when you feel satisfied and have an enjoyable meal. This roasted cauliflower wrap recipe is perfect for any time of day, especially on the go. The ingredients are super customizable, and you can make it your own by exploring flavors and combinations with the seasonings and toppings.
The main stars of this dish are cauliflower and turmeric! Cauliflower is abundant in phenolic compounds and is associated with reduced rates of obesity, cancer, infection, liver disease, heart disease, digestion issues, anemia, and autoimmune disease. Turmeric is a powerful spice that can reduce inflammation, joint pain, and digestive issues. This recipe is also jam-packed with veggies, making it ideal for a filling, nutritious, and satisfying meal.
Check out how I make roasted cauliflower wraps, and don’t forget to subscribe for more recipe tutorials at Dr. Melissa’s Kitchen.
Roasted Cauliflower Wrap
- 1 chopping board
- 1 knife
- 1 large bowl
- 1 air fryer
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 Ezekiel tortilla
- honey mustard as desired
- hummus as desired
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- chopped green onion as desired
- Slice cucumber into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and season with turmeric, paprika, and liquid aminos. Optional: add onion powder and garlic powder to taste.
- Place seasoned cauliflower in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 350° F or in the oven at 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
- On the tortilla, spread honey mustard and hummus. Then, assemble the wrap by adding roasted cauliflower, cucumber, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and green onions. Optional: include cashew-based onion dip. Enjoy!